We value you as our customer and respect your privacy. We collect information about you through our website in an effort to enhance your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products and services
Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase products or services is maintained in private files on ( ) secure Web server. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE
We gather navigational information during each visitor’s use of our website. In the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information (such as: domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected. This information tells us about the use of our website by visitors. It also tells us about the technical efficiencies of our website and services.
We may ask you to provide personal information when you establish or update an account with us. The necessary information includes name, address, email address, recipient’s name and email address, order information, telephone number and credit card information.
We respect the privacy of all its customers. We take every effort to protect sensitive customer information.
This policy outlines the steps we take to ensure this.
- We never send unsolicited messages on your mobile phone.
- If you have not provided your mobile phone number to us, we will endeavor to ensure you do not receive a promotional SMS from us.
- We do not send marketing and promotional messages to your mobile phone without your consent. If you are receiving our SMS’s it is because you verbally agreed on the phone. We keep records on our conversation.
How do we collect your Mobile Phone No.?
We collect your mobile phone number though the following modes:
- Account opening form
- Online forms
- Contact information update form available at our websites
We will never rent or sell your phone number to any third party, nor will we use your phone number to initiate a call or SMS message to you without your express or implied prior consent. Your wireless carrier and other service providers also collect data about your SMS usage, and
their practices are governed by their own privacy policies.
Participation in our SMS marketing service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging charges may/will apply. You may change your mind at any time by following the opt-out instructions in your text you recieve, or by replying STOP
You can opt-out of our text message program at anytime by REPLYING “STOP” to any message you receive.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To deliver products ordered, fulfill requests and to process returns or exchanges;
- To understand the needs and preferences of our customers, possibly through surveys, product evaluations;
- To develop, market and sell products and services to you and to tailor your experience on our website;
- To contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties;
- To manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To deliver information through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or website, including adding you to our email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list.
If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of promotional email, please follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message. Asking us to stop delivery of future promotional email will not prevent you from receiving email communications relating to any online order you place at on our website, operational email communications or emails forwarded to you by a friend that tell you about our products.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We use third parties to help us provide services to you such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, maintaining our database, administering emails, and administering drawings or contests. Third parties also provide aggregate, comparative information on the performance of our site to us.
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions, conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect us, the users of our website or others.
If we ever merge with, are acquired by or acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you may be shared with this entity, as well as retained by us.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and current. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information, including billing and shipping information, by logging into your account.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITE
To ensure compliance with federal law, we not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
For your convenience, our website may include links or information related to websites maintained by third parties. We do not, in any respect, control or operate the products, services or information offered or provided on these third party websites. The links and materials provided on our website are to be used for information purposes only. We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on websites that link to or from our website. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each site you visit.
UPDATES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserves the right, at our discretion, to change these terms, conditions and restrictions provided on this website at any time and for any reason.
The security of your information is very important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than us.
Once you enter the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with The ( ) server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
- The “http” in the web addre ss will be replaced by “https”
- Depending on the browser, you may see either a padlock (Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator) or a solid key (Netscape Navigator) in the lower section for the browser window.
Only browsers that use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology are able to order through our site. If your browser does not support SSL, you can get an upgrade at Microsoft’s, Netscape’s,FireFox’s, or Chrome’s home page.
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.