Indole 3 carbinol- it is an extract that is absorbed from the gut after the ingestion of foods rich in cruciferous vegetables. Alpha Cut HD has this extract as a natural component. In the intestines, it is converted to diindolylmethane, a substance responsible for the blockage of estrogen production from the gonads. It also boosts the body’s antioxidant activity, helping in the breakdown of excessive fat deposits. Free body radicals have been associated with cancer, and the antioxidant property of indole 3 carbinol neutralizes them.
Vitamin E- The commonest fat soluble vitamin in the human body. One of the major complications of vitamin E deficiency is skeletal myopathy- a condition associated with low muscle bulk and tone. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that assists the immune system in fighting the disease causing microorganisms. It plays a major role in the breakdown of the bad cholesterol, increasing the levels of good cholesterol in the process. You need this to boost your muscle growth, cut the bad cholesterol and enhance your immune system.
Bioperine – is a black pepper extract that has been shown to contain antifertility properties as well as a testosterone booster. Pepper consists an ingredient that helps in the breakdown of excessive body fat. Bioperine further enhances the absorption of important nutrients as vitamins, amino acids and other minerals.
Curcumin and Chrysin are other ingredients of ALPHA CUT HD which help your muscles to recover after strenuous exercises as they possess anti-inflammatory properties.
WHAT BENEFITS DO I GET WITH ALPHA CUT HD?
- A tremendous CUT in the unnecessary estrogen
- ELIMINATION of excess body fat.
- HIGH testosterone level
- Improved SEX DRIVE
- DETOXIFICATION and ANTIOXIDANT properties.
- QUICK recovery after working out.
- Chung-Pao published a finding on 12 th December 2014, stating the relationship between black pepper, antifertility and testosterone. High levels of bioperine are associated with increased testosterone production.
- Auborn KJ and Fan S published an article in the Journal of Nutrition in July 2003. The study indicated that indole 3 carbinol is a negative regulator of estrogen and helps in the prevention of estrogen related cancers. It helps in the expression of testosterone hormone in men.